T 12″H x 13.5″W x 10.75″D
B 13.75″H x 13.75″W x 10.75″D
Outside Dimensions 36.5″H x 14.5″W x 13″D
Weight 215 lbs
Inside (Cu.In): T 1,742 B 2,032
Door Size 12″ x 12″
Heavy Duty Double Door Depository Safes
Double Door Depositories – Rotary and Back Loading
Designed to protect money collection where immediate deposit is required. Deposit can be made into the safe while the door is locked. Exclusive baffle design prevents contents from being removed through the entry opening. Hopper rotor is built into safe body and cannot be removed to gain access to the safe.
Heavy Duty Depositories Standard Design Benefits
Standard Design Features
• CLASS B Insurance Rating – 1/2” steel door with punch resistant bolt and relocking device to deter forcible entry. 1/4” steel body construction.
• Top compartment designed for drop area.
• Bottom compartment for storage of valuables or small amounts of change.
• For more capacity either mode can be furnished with only one door using the entire inside for the drop area. (Single door top or bottom).
• Both doors UL listed, S&G Group II combination lock.
• Dual Custody Key Locks – Requires 2 keys to open door for absolute security.
• Triple boltwork with independent relocking device.
• Relocking device – If back cover is knocked off of lock, the independent relock device is activated, preventing bolt withdrawal. Available on either combination or dual key operated doors.
• Rotary Hopper Capacity – 33 ⁄4” x 9” x 4” designed to fit most standard money bags and envelopes.
• Front Loading Capacity – designed to fit most large money bags – 23 ⁄4” x 101 ⁄2” x 71 ⁄2”
• Interchangeable Doors – 2 sizes 9” x 9” and 12” x 12”. – key operated doors will change to combination lock door with ease.
• 4 anchoring holes in base.
Standard Color: Gray
*Available with electronic push-button lock
Rotary and Back Loading
- BL-1337K Both doors with dual key lock.
- BL-1337CC Both doors with Group II combination locks
- BL-1337KC Top door dual key lock. Bottom door Group II combination lock
- BL-1337CK Top door Group II combination lock. Bottom door dual key lock.
***CALL FOR MORE INFO***
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
To Operate Front Loading Depository Pull drop door forward, place items to be deposited inside, release the drop door.
Deposited item should drop inside. Open the drop door to be certain.
IMPORTANT! These safes are built with the intent of keeping large bills and valuables out of unprotected areas until deposits can be made. They are not meant to be used as unprotected storage safes for overnight, or lengthy periods of time. Discuss your needs with your local safe professional or if you are in doubt, call GARDALL and we will recommend a safe expert.
|Dimensions||36.5 × 14.5 × 13 in|